Run your own SMS gateway with Android Mobile
Now you can run your own SMS gateway from your Android phone (running Froyo and above) with complete web based panel to send SMS along with REST API support, so that you can send SMS from your own applications as well as website.
You can send SMS even on DND listed numbers with 24×7 delivery (we do not encourage spamming), no IUC or other taxes. Use your own SIM card and billing plan (operators generally offer SMS plans ranging from 6 paise to 1 paise).
For any help join our online group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bulk-sms-gateway
For more details visit dedicated site at http://androidsmsgateway.com
Why you need this app?:
- Bulk SMS from web interface
- Advance group handling i.e. create multiple groups with 1 million members each
- Two-way SMS i.e. incoming SMS processing. Check the response rate of your campaign.
- Delivery Reports
- You will be charged only for delivered SMS.
- Post-paid billing by your carrier.
- Your brand, your number.
- Add multiple numbers (SIM/Phone) to build a large cluster.
- Send SMS even on DND listed numbers if, they are registered with you.
- SMS queuing (i.e. if your mobile can not connect to internet to fetch the data than we will queue the messages till it gets a connection.)
- Runs as a gateway i.e. it will work in background on your mobile without interrupting your day to day tasks.
- Full control on message sending.
How it works?
First you need to register an account and this can be done from the Android app itself. Once registered you can login from http://mobile.znisms.com
Once your account is active, you can send SMS from our web interface at znisms.com or through API.
To run the application on your mobile, download the app from
Once your data is saved (you will get a message like “your data has been saved”), click on “Menu” button on your mobile.
Click on “Start” button to start the service on your mobile.
Once your service is started than all your messages will get delivered from your mobile, which were sent through Web Interface or API.
To stop the service press the “Stop” button. Please note all the unsent messages in queue will get lost if you press Stop button while the app is sending SMS.
Enable Incoming SMS Processing (Two-way SMS)
API for Sending SMS
userid: ID created on ZNISMS.com
apikey: 32bit API Key (provided by ZNI)
sendto: Mobile number on which message has to be sent.
message: URL encoded message. Max 160 characters.
You can keep pushing SMS through API even when your mobile is offline and once it comes online our Application will push all data through your mobile.
Keep your Wi-Fi on Always On Mode (Never Sleeps)
Select the Wi-Fi Settings and Click on Advance
Now select the “Sleep Policy”
Now select the option “Always” i.e. wi-fi should be on always.
For best deliverability always put your phone to call forwarding (un-conditional for all calls).