Still using SMS Short Codes? You are outdated
Yes, you got it right!! You are outdated if, you are still using SMS short codes to get customer responses / feedback.
The answer is very simple.
- You are charging customer Rs 3 per SMS.
- You are losing your potential customers who do not know how to write SMS. You are also losing customers who doesn’t know english.
- You are using a decade old technology.
- You are not allowing customers having landline to contact you.
- Apart from charging your customers you are also paying yearly rental for the service.
So, what’s the solution or how to upgrade?
ZNI’s CBS (Call Back Service) is a toll free solution to let your customers get connected with you.
Our CBS works on Missed Call concept. We will assign a unique number to your business and whenever any one calls on it or gives a missed call we will capture that for you. We also offer a full fledged multi-user call management panel, which will help you to track or manage your leads.
For more details please request a call back by dialing 1800-200-5777