With ZNI’s Android App (http://znisms.com/blog/?p=323) you can use your mobile to send SMS with any programming language like ASP, .NET, PHP, RUBY, JAVA etc. using our Android SMS gateway APIs.
API for Sending SMS
userid: ID created on ZNISMS.com
apikey: 32bit API Key (provided by ZNI)
sendto: Mobile number on which message has to be sent.
message: URL encoded message. Max 160 characters.
device: Device name as provided in settings page.
You can keep pushing SMS through API even when your mobile is offline and once it comes online our Application will push all data through your mobile.
Our REST API is platform independent.
So, how much are you paying? 10 paise… 5 paise…. 2 paise or 1 paise? What ever be the price you won’t going to find the offer which we are launching….
Introducing SMS Freedom Plan @ Rs 1000/- per month.
SMS freedom plan allows you to send unlimited* SMS (non promotional or marketing) to your customers via an easy to use SMS API.
API documentation can be found at http://www.znisms.com/api.html
You are free to send SMS between 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM to any non-dnd listed number via your application through our SMS API.
You will just have to pay Rs 1000/- per month as the service rental charges which is valid for exact 30 days.
To pre-book your order contact us from http://www.znisms.com/contactus.html or do it online from here (you must be logged in to ZNI account.) . Service launching 20th October 2011.
Note*: Service is limited to following terms and conditions.
- ZNI has the right to witdraw the service without informing the customer.
- Fair Usage Policy (FUP) will be applicable with hourly limit of 3000 SMS, daily limit of 7000 SMS and monthly limit of 1 Lakh SMS. Above that all SMS will be charged at Rs 0.10 per SMS.
- ZNI has right to block your account in case of over usage.
- Any tax imposed by the government is payable immediately. Service tax on the service is payable extra.
- You can not send any promotional or marketing SMS through the service.
- SMS can be sent between 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, without sender ID and to non DND registered numbers only as the regulation imposed by TRAI.
- Payment is non-refundable in any circumstances once account is created.
- All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Lucknow.