Don’t miss this opportunity and grab a Toll Free 1800 number for your business at Just Rs 399 per month.
Plan Name: ZNI399ON (Buy Online)
Monthly Rental: Rs 399
Call Charges: Rs 1.2 per minute
Setup: Rs 0
Security: Rs 1000
IVR Hosting: Free
Term: 12 Months
Total Payable (with tax):
Rs 6,959 for 12 months
|Welcome Message (Automated)|
|IVR (Auto Attendant)|
|Pre IVR Announcement|
|Virtual Number (Landline & Mobile)|
|Toll-Free Number (1800 Series)|
|Advance Call Forwarding|
|Real Time Call Tracking|
|Web Interface for Management|
|Two-Way SMS (Push Notifications)|
|SMS & E-mail Alerts|
|Working Hours on IVR|
|Alternate Forwarding After Working Hours|
|Call Rejection After Working Hours|
|Max Call Duration Limit (Configurable)|
|Simultaneous Call Limit (Configurable)|
|Parallel / Cyclic / Straight Forwarding|
|24×7 Web Support|
|Multi-User Web Panel|
|Mobile Web Panel Support|
|Service Delivery Time||30 Minutes|
|Click-to-Call (Web Widget)|
|Blacklist & White List Support|
|Advance Call Analytics|
|Disaster Recovery||Data center in US, Singapore, India (Noida & Lucknow)|
Terms & Conditions:
- ZNI reserves the right to terminate the number or to change the billing plan if customer usage is less than Rs 300 in any consecutive 3 months.
- This offer is only applicable on online purchase.
- Call logs will be provided to the customer in real time, which contains the Calling number and time of call.
- Customer will be provided a monthly bill for the consumed minutes, which should be paid by them within 7 days of receiving the invoice from us. A 36% interest per annum will be charged on late payment.
- Toll-free number can not be used in promotion by SMS or IVR outbound calls.
- ZNI Wireless Pvt Ltd has all rights to terminate services if, payment is due by more than one day or number is used in any illegal activity or services barred by ZNI Wireless Pvt Ltd.
- All payments are in advance. No refund request will be entertained.
- ID & Address proof before activation is required from the customer.
- All disputes are under jurisdiction of Lucknow courts.